Monday, May 13, 2013

Best few moments during my early days in Nilai

Dear Kitty,

Rasa macam baru semalam menangis sorang-sorang dekat katil double decker belah bawah dekat Nilai, hari pertama register untuk matriculation UIA. Semua orang asing, some of the girls in my room dah start mingle with one another. Aku cuma mampu pandang sepi sebab aku terasa sangat I dont belong here. Then there were this girl, Fara, a sweet girl cakap hai, and asking me whether aku okay ke tak. Dia cuma, don't worry nanti kita semua will be okay. I didn't remember what I said to her but all I remember is that aku tidur sampai masa committee taaruf menjerit dekat speaker suruh sembahyang den turun berkumpul.

Since aku macam lost dengan baru bangun tidur muka lepas nangis, ada another girl, Hidayah duduk dekat hujung kaki katil kejutkan "anak dara... jom bangun nanti tinggal asar".

These two girls had given me so much that word can't describe for the first week in Nilai. But Dayah left us so early sebab dia decide untuk jadi cikgu and keluar dari UIA. Tapi pertemuan sekejap tu dengan Dayah makes her so special. She didnt have any social network account and my phone tak boleh on and she is among the girl whom i know takde handphone at the age of 18.

Whereever you are now Dayah, May Allah bless you for what you have made me into. Can never replace someone like you. For once the kind of friendship yang i feel so pure, takde pura pura. Just you and me and our friendship. Im getting married soon my dear friend. I really want you to be at my wedding.

Fara, we both had something special in friendship. But maybe, we both are happy with the way we lived now, and im so happy everytime we met we can have that short conversation. I'm just happy like that and i am happy for u too!

May Allah bless you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

these are all my very own personal opinions. comments or criticism are most welcome, feel free to correct my English so i that i can improve my language from time to time