Wednesday, January 5, 2011

bakal not biological mak cik

Masha Allah, Alhamdulillah, Allah is so great. A friend of mine just told me the happiest news I’ve ever heard today. What a good start for 2011! She waited for 5 years with her husband for a baby and now Allah had granted their wishes. Both of them have been through thick and thin together they deserve that good news. Alhamdulillah their prayers are finally heard. I am so happy for both of them cause I know what they’ve been through and undergo so many process with lots of time and money required. 


Please keep this happiness with them Ya Allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

these are all my very own personal opinions. comments or criticism are most welcome, feel free to correct my English so i that i can improve my language from time to time