Sunday, January 2, 2011

i read about them doesn't mean i want to write like them but i admit somehow my thinking styles has been affected by them. but i can never write like them. i'm just an observant, i'm out of them game.

i don't want to be like them. jeopardizing my religion and belief is something beyond my absurd minded.
 to get involves with politics, aha that's my childhood dream. if u say politics is dirty, try something else that u think is less dirty. hmm..even in friendship. those nasty comments and jokes that seems funny to them but not to u form your so circles of friends. nayyy u can't find any can u?  i found that read blogs that discuss the unending issue of politics is so cool.

 to read and to write about politics is two different thing. selagi tak cukup ilmu didada jangan cuba-cuba nak berdebat. selagi tak tahu asal usul satu perkara jangan sesekali nak bersorak gembira. jangan buat-buat tahun benda yang tak tahu.

but i want to be like Farish A.Noor and this is so FUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

these are all my very own personal opinions. comments or criticism are most welcome, feel free to correct my English so i that i can improve my language from time to time