Wednesday, January 5, 2011

keeping the rythm

After so long I finally had a great time with my real girlfriend (not the lesbian-girlfriend thingy). We went to Sunway Lagoon to watch Peterpan although at first I kinda reluctant to go there cause I’m not sure the hell is peterpan is all about but since Jijol had given me 2 free tickets, so I invited finie to come along. Since she’s on holidays.  As usual things that I wasn’t really certain about, I will drag Finie along in my uncertainty. HAHA

Unfortunately, Jijol terpecahkan camera when he went out to new year’s countdown which happened to be the night before and I told finie to not to forget to bring her camera and as what Ive expected, she’s totally forgot about it too. No it’s not funny and seriously, it’s not funny although we did try to crack a joke about it.  Nasib dah kawan lama Finie. haihzz. But it’s okay, as long as we both know how great the night is and all the images are well captured and stored in our hearts and minds. If u want to know more on what is happening about Peterpan the Musical, u can just google about it.

ahh this year Finie and I are going to celebrate our 10 years of friendship. weeee can u believe it? 10 years. dah double digits dah friendship kita.



No comments:

Post a Comment

these are all my very own personal opinions. comments or criticism are most welcome, feel free to correct my English so i that i can improve my language from time to time